Utilize the Power of a Former Prosecutor
DUI Attorney in Dublin, CA
Defending Those Arrested for Drunk Driving Charges in Alameda County for Over 55 Years
After getting arrested for a DUI in California, you might feel overwhelmed, ashamed and scared. Your sense of freedom could be taken away as you may have your license suspended or revoked. You may also experience guilt and fear of being labeled irresponsible by your peers, family and the community. No matter how you feel emotionally, this type of arrest can have lasting effects on an individual's life and reputation. Let us help you get your life back in order with The Law Office of John W. Noonan.
A crossroads of the San Francisco Bay Area, Dublin is known for its long history. Dublin is located at the intersection of two major highways: Interstate 580 and Interstate 680. Native American trading trails crossed here hundreds of years ago, making it a significant crossroads. If you were recently arrested for a DUI in “the crossroads of the San Francisco Bay Area”, give us a call.
- Over 55 Years of Experience
- Former County Prosecutor
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney
- Best Law Firms (U.S. News)
DUI Penalties in California
In California, most DUI arrests are charged as misdemeanors. However, prosecutors may file felony DUI charges if the defendant has four or more DUI convictions or if someone was injured as a result of driving under the influence.
The penalties for DUI convictions in the Tri-Valley area include:
- First-offense DUI: $390-$1,000 in fines, 48 hours to 6 months of jail time, and a 6-month license suspension
- Second-offense DUI: $390-$1,000 in fines, 96 hours to 1 year of jail time, and a 2-year license suspension
- Third-offense DUI: $390-$1,000 in fines, 120 days to 1 year of jail time, and a 3-year license suspension
- Injury DUI: $390-$5,000 in fines, up to 3 years of jail time, and a 3-year license suspension
- Felony injury DUI: $1,015-$5,000 in fines, up to 16 years of jail time, and a 5-year license suspension
How to Beat DUI Charges
If you are facing DUI charges, you could be at risk of serious consequences. You are probably wondering how to avoid getting locked up, paying hefty fines, and having your license suspended.
The Law Office of John W. Noonan can help you create a viable defense to help you escape these severe penalties. There are several defenses available for our Dublin DUI attorney to employ on your behalf. The specific defense tactics we may use depend on the circumstances surrounding your case.
We have obtained successful verdicts through a variety of defenses, including:
- Illegitimate stop by law enforcement
- Faulty field sobriety tests
- Inaccurate breathalyzer tests
- Improper administration of a blood test
- Law enforcement misconduct
- Misidentification of objective signs of intoxication
If you have been charged with driving under the influence, obtaining qualified legal representation from a Dublin DUI lawyer is essential in protecting your rights and your future. At the Law Office of John W. Noonan, our Dublin DUI attorneys are dedicated to helping individuals fight to reduce their charges and maintain their driving privileges.
With over 55 years of experience handling criminal cases in the Tri-Valley area, our DUI attorney in Dublin, CA knows what it takes to win. Whether you are facing your first or second DUI, or multiple DUI charges, Attorney John Noonan can vigorously advocate for your best interests. We can ensure that you are treated fairly and that your rights are observed throughout the legal process.
To discover which defense strategy is right for you and to schedule a free consultation with our Dublin DUI attorney, call (925) 807-7077 today.