Conviction of prostitution or a prostitution-related offense can result in jail time. With law enforcement and prosecutors aggressively pursuing sex crimes, having a defense attorney on your side will be highly valuable to fight the charges.
At Law Office of John W. Noonan in Dublin, California, our founding attorney John W. Noonan, has more than 55 years of criminal defense experience. We strive to make a difference in our clients' lives and help them avoid the consequences of a conviction. Do not wait to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your criminal matter. Our firm can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling us toll free at 925-479-0033.Successfully Handling Accusations, Investigations, Arrests and Charges Involving Prostitution and Solicitation
As a prostitution defense lawyer, John W. Noonan knows the seriousness of an accusation, investigation, arrest or criminal charge. Our law firm can develop a defense for any of the following prostitution-related offenses:
- Prostitution: engaging in a lewd act in exchange for money or other compensation
- Solicitation: enticing someone via conversation, interaction or monetary transaction to engage in an act of prostitution
- Entering an agreement to engage in prostitution: accepting an offer to engage in an act of prostitution and intending to commit the act
- Pimping: recruiting customers and collecting fees for services paid by the customers
- Pandering: recruiting or encouraging an individual to engage in prostitution
Police and prosecutors take an aggressive stance toward prostitution. It does not matter in what way you are involved, the consequences of a conviction are life-altering. Our attorney is up to the challenge and is dedicated to successfully defending your rights.Facing Solicitation of Prostitution or Prostitution Charges? Call now for Your Free Consultation
Have you been arrested for any of the above crimes? Contact Law Office of John W. Noonan online today to arrange a consultation to discuss your rights and options. You can also call our firm's 24 hour phone number at 925-479-0033.